Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Spring Break

Hey, so I was in San Francisco last week hanging with Golnar, Thera and Chris. Also a hello to Logan, Layla, Christy, and Ben Howell. Here are some pictures from my trip, taken by Talya, my delightful traveling companion:

Here I am looking at the Pacific Ocean. Like Balboa before me (is it a coincidence that they played the new ROCKY movie on the plane?), this was an inspiring and ambitious moment for me. In the distance you can see the first of several ships that I thought were Alcatraz, which turns out to be in the Bay, not in the Ocean. Note the profound, awestruck pose.

In my vanity, I always imagine that my profile is to be avoided at all costs, but actually this is not a bad shot, if you correct (imaginatively) for my squinting.

Here I am playing ping pong at MRR. Note the exotic grip I use on the paddle. Also--am I really that skinny?!

Christy, Thera, me. Being surly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Parker said...

Nice to see you are rocking a beard! A good look for you...

thera said...

that's how we do